Search & Win

Monday, August 10, 2009

Harris Teeter 8/9 Trip

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I got busy with Ebay - made $60 selling 4 pairs of boots! Not bad for a day's work :) And I got a few more things up for next week - you can check out one of my auctions HERE. I will go into more Ebay detail in a later post.

Today I just want to share how I did at Harris Teeter this week using the Grocery Game.


Not pictured: 5 gallons of milk and 2 20 lb bags of kitty litter.

I spent: $42.55
And saved: $59.47

Not bad but not as great as last week. I did get a lot of produce this week though as you can tell in the front row. Felt like the kids haven't had enough of a fruit variety so I put some of my weekly budget towards that.

I will say that I spent more on the Fruity Cheerios then I ever do on cereal. Pretty much only because I happen to like them and the girls do too :) But at $3.70 a box it is hard to swallow! My only saving grace was that I got a free gallon of milk for buying 3. I guess that helps.

Another good week for Eggo waffles which means I am now fully stocked for a while! Boxes were on sale 3/$5.00 and I used another $1.00 off 2 coupon to make them just over $1.00 a box.

2000 Flushes was also a good deal at Buy 1 Get 1 Free making it 2 for $3.49 - I used 2 $1.00 off coupons from S 7/26 to make them just $0.75 each.

For more deals head over to The Grocery Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment