Search & Win

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dollar Doublers At Harris Teeter



Starting today and running through next Tuesday Harris Teeter is once again doubling coupons up to $1.98. I had a few things to pick up since we have guests in town so I decided to grab a few of my $1.00 off coupons and get some early deals :)

The kids have been bugging me for Pop Tarts so when they're on sale for $1.00 (after coupon) I am all for it and able to stock up. They are normally $1.99 each and I used $1.00/2 coupon (RP 8/2) doubling to $2.00 off making them $1.00 each.

Also picked up Danimals for free :) On sale for $2.00 and used $1.00/1 from S 8/9 so free. Works for me!

Of course I'll head back on Sunday for a whole lot more but that will do me for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love super doubles! How many pop tart coupons did you use? I thought we could only use 3 of the same coupon there. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete