Search & Win

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back To Harris Teeter

Trip #2 this week and it won't be my last. I had way more then 20 coupons so I have plenty of reasons to go back :)

Here's what I got tonight:



Not pictured: 5 gallons of milk/large pack of bottled water

I spent $64.45
And saved: $124.94

Best deals:

Snyders 100 Calorie Snack packs - regular price $3.99 - on sale 2/$6.00
- used $1.00/1 (S 7/26) which doubled and paid $1.00 for an 8 pack of pretzels

Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness Cat Food - regular price $0.99/each - sale price 5/$3.00
- used $1.00/4 (RP 8/23) which doubled so I paid $0.10 each

Herbel Essences Shampoo/Conditioner - regular price $3.29 - on sale 2/$5.00
- used $1.00/1 (RP 8/23) which doubled so I paid $0.50 for each shampoo/cond.
(as a side note - the GG says that you can purchase this and then use a coupon to get a Herbel Essence styling product free but you can't - my HT would not allow it)

And in answer to Kristy's question I have never had HT tell me I've used too many coupons for any item. If anyone knows any different I'd love to hear it but as far as I know there isn't a limit other then the 20 coupons doubled a day.
For more deals check out The Grocery Game. I'm pretty sure I will be going back this week to pick up a few more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment