Search & Win

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great Night At Harris Teeter

Some weeks are okay and some weeks are really good and tonight was one of the good nights! If you haven't picked up today's paper you absolutely must and while you're at it get three or four copies. There's an entire section of Kellogg's coupons - coupons for cereal, Eggo waffles, cookies, pop-tarts. Very well worth it. There's also a rebate form inside if you buy 10 Kellogg's items in one shopping trip and mail in the UPC and your receipt then you will receive $10 back!

Well, tonight I bought 10 boxes of Eggo waffles for $10 - after I mail in my receipt I will receive $10 back making them free! 100 free waffles :) There's a price I can live with!

Here's what I got:



Not pictured: 3 gallons of milk (and I forgot eggs!!)

I spent: $65.11
And saved: $128.75!!
$40 of that was in clipped coupons ($10.00 was for spending more then $50 - an e-VIC bonus) - not bad for an hours worth of clipping!

My receipt:



Eggo waffles were $1.00/box with $1.00 off 2 coupon from this Sunday's paper (RP 8/2)

Danimals yogurt was $0.99 after the sale and $1.00 off coupon (S 7/26)

Honey Nut Cheerios and Trix were on sale 3/$6.00 or $2.00 a box - using $0.55 off a box coupon from coupons.com your final cost will be $0.90 a box!

For more deals check out www.thegrocerygame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment