Search & Win

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CVS Deal of the Week


Or at least I think so :) When I find a way to get a brand new kids DVD for just $4.99 I am ALL over it. Especially when that DVD is the brand new Madagascar Escape 2 Africa. Since the beginning of the year we have cut out a lot of family outings (at least the costly ones) and we have also cut out movie buying choosing instead to rent from Redbox for just $1 (man, I love Redbox). So, when I saw this ad I just had to go to CVS.

In order to get $15 off the price of the movie you need to spend $20 on any combination of the following P&G products:


Tide 2x $6.49 (limit 4)
Downy or Bounce $5.49 (limit 4)
Duracell Batteries $5.99 (limit 6)
Prilosec QTC $24.77 (limit 3)
Pampers Diapers $9.99 (limit 3)
Pantene Pro-V shampoo/conditioner 3/$9.99
Crest or Oral-B $3.96 (limit 4)
Charmin $9.99 (limit 3)
Bounty $6.99 (limit 3)
Always pads 2/$6.00 (limit 4)
Dawn dish soap $0.99 (limit 6)


There are coupons in this past Sunday's paper though using coupons means you have to buy more to get to the $20. I needed toilet paper so I bought 2 $9.99 packs - I had a coupon but that would have put me another $1 under the $20 - it's that pesky $0.99 that doesn't put you over the $20! So, I added the Dawn dish soap and spent $20.97 - not bad :) With my $5 care bucks from my previous diapers purchase I got the movie free! And I stocked up on toilet paper - win win :)

So, if you are in need of any of the above items why not run over to CVS and get a brand new DVD for the price of a rental. And with Valentine's Day coming up it's a cheap kid gift - I will be a cool mom this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. My first set of trips birthday is on the February 24th and one of them wants this DVD. Hi ho, Hi Ho it's off to CVS I go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! I found you ladies from the baby cheapsake website so I added you to my blog! I hope that is ok?

    Nichelle mom to
    GBG Triplets born 7/3/08

    ReplyDelete