Search & Win

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Saving Money At Target


While I rarely shop at Target for grocery items because I can find them cheaper elsewhere there are some ways to make Target even cheaper then it already is.

I start by heading over to The Coupon Mom to see what she has on her list. Generally she will tell me what's on sale and where to find coupons in the paper to match with the sales.

But the really great thing about Target is that you can use the coupons they have on their website along with coupons from the paper.

For example this week on Target's coupon here they have a coupon for $1.00 off of 2 boxes of Kellogg's Poptarts. There is also a $1.00 off 2 boxes of poptarts in January 18th newspaper (redplum) - you can use both of them together and you will get $2.00 off instead of just $1.00.

Also, there is a coupon for $0.50 off V8 juice and there is a coupon from January 4th paper for $0.50 off saving you a total of $1.00.

I haven't seen a ton of deals at Target (they have about $10 worth of coupons up a week) but they can be found if you look for them and it's certainly a great deal when you can use two coupons on the same item. Yes, I've tried it and yes, it really works :)

Keep checking back - I'll be working on a button for the site that you can add to your own so please feel free to share with others the deals you find here and share with us any deals you know of - I love to hear!

photo by robholland

No comments:

Post a Comment