Search & Win

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweetheart of a Deal



I hope you all had a wonderful and cheap Valentine's Day! We did :) Sticking to a strict budget of $15 for each Kirk and I we still had a great day. Kirk made me the paper flowers above - so sweet and made me breakfast in bed - strawberry crepes! So very much within the budget limit. And the paper flowers will last longer then the real ones - sweet!

But I did want to pass on a Valentine's deal for you. Just so you're not feeling left out.

If you haven't yet purchased your 2009 Entertainment book now is the time to do so! They are on sale for $19.50 down from $30 and the book will save you money all year. We went out to dinner on Thursday night and used a coupon to get a free meal - saved us $10 - I know not a ton but I'll take every little bit I can get. But if I do that twice I've paid for the book and saved in the process. There are also coupons for clothes and activities - if you don't already have one I highly recommend it. (And if you're wondering we do budget going out to eat once a month and this is our one time).

Order Entertainment book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment