Search & Win

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Did Pretty Good Again

There's nothing more fun then watching the cashier ring up my transaction at full price and then seeing all the stuff come off :) You know you love it! I do! I always prefer to give my club card after they ring everything up just to see how much I save before coupons.

Here's what I got:



Not pictured: 2 bags kitty litter (2 20 lb bags were NOT going on my table!)

I spent: $45.77
I saved: $120.87

At this point I probably have enough Electrosol tabs to last me a year but for $0.50 it was too good to pass up!

I also got a good deal on the cereal - Kellogg's was 3/$9.00 if you bought Frosted Flakes, Honey Smacks or Raisin Bran plus you got any other Kellogg's cereal free under $4.00. Sweet! I had $1.00 off each box of cereal so I got 4 boxes for $6.00 or $1.50 each which is about as much as I'd like to spend on a single box.

Toothpaste was cheap today too - so far I haven't been able to get it free because I only get $1.00 off coupons and not the $0.75 ones that would double that everyone else gets. But, when it's on sale for B1G1 free and I have a $1.00 off coupon which made each tube just $0.35. I guess I can live with that :)

Do notice I got a lot of fruit and veggies today - it was on sale but saving money on other stuff certainly frees up money to buy fresh produce.

Be sure to check out the Grocery Game for all the good deals in your neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment