Search & Win

Saturday, April 11, 2009

TGI Fridays


I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Easter weekend. There is nothing better then celebrating our risen Lord!

We have enjoyed a good week off from school and a nice weekend together as a family. As a treat we went out to dinner tonight but of course we didn't pay full price :)

Recently I came across TGI Friday's Stripes Program . Seems a lot of restaurants are offering programs and deals these days and that is great for those of us trying to save a few dollars!

Once you join you'll receive coupons for a free appetizer or dessert as well as a jump-to-the-front-of-the-line pass. How cool is that? Skip to the front and get right in! (There was no line tonight so we didn't need to use it).

After that you receive $8 credit for every $100 you spend though in April you get double points. We spent $44 and got 84 points so we're already close to our 100. You'll also get other coupons in your e-mail. We ended up using a $1 entree coupon instead of the free appetizer because we saved more. Yummy food! I can't wait to go back - will have to be next month though...

There are no couopons in this Sunday's paper and the Grocery Game should be off this week - she takes off 4 weeks a year and this is one of them (though there's a note that she may do it so I won't know for sure till tomorrow). Either way I will not be at the grocery store tomorrow so I will share how I do on my own on Monday.

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment