Search & Win

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Official Coupon Addict

It's official, I'm addicted. It's sad really - I know this to be true and yet I don't care! My cupboards are full - stuffed to the max and my husband is never again going to tell me we could use something lest I use my couponing to overwhelm him! He asked me for water well, he didn't know he'd be getting quite as much water as he got :)

Which brings me to yet another Safeway trip. They're too much fun not to keep going - that and the ground beef was on a big sale - 50% off and I was in desperate need for some (it's not on sale at HT this week or I would've waited for my regular day tomorrow).

I also received my coupons I ordered on Ebay so I went shopping with those - they were from that Unilever insert from 4/5 that I never got.

Also, we happened to be grabbing a small treat at Caribou Coffee tonight and they had our local paper free. When I grabbed it it had last week's coupon inserts which included $1.00 off Caprisun and $0.75 off the Pepperidge Farm Baked Snacks (which are very good, by the way) so I used those again.

And that's my tip for the day - when you're out and about keep your eyes open - you never know what you're gonna find! I've decided I'll send my DH to Caribou on Friday's to get a cheap cup of coffee and grab the paper for me :) I'll save more then he spends!!

Here's what I got:



I spent: $17.49 (because of the meat - it's not part of the promotion)
And saved: $41.94 (71%)
I earned: $14.00 back in coupons so my total spent was really $2.49 - so, yes, I'll keep buying the waters until they stop printing the extra $2.00 back! After all, these waters are great - the girls can drink from them because of the flip top and they're very easy to take along on really hot days.

Tomorrow... my Grocery Game trip at HT

No comments:

Post a Comment