Search & Win

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Want To Buy Organic?



I may know a little about coupons but I know next to nothing about going organic. We haven't made the switch - the expense, the taste, the variety. I don't know - we haven't gotten there.

But a lot of my friends have and they have complained about the expense and the lack of coupons.

While I am no means an expert on this subject I have come across a few places that you could check out in order to save money on organic foods.

Check out:

Organic Grocery Deals

Also, if you have joined the Grocery Game you may not know that there is a message board on the site that answers questions and shares what people have saved in their couponing "adventures". You may also not know that there is an entire thread on Organic and Whole Food Topics.

So, if you didn't think you could use the Grocery Game because it doesn't apply to say Whole Foods then I'd think again - you might still be able to buy great food at a discount and still stay organic!

Let me know if you try it and how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment