Search & Win

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Coupons.com

We made it to Florida! And we made it successfully on just $70. Not bad, huh? Especially since I completely forgot my free lunch coupons. Would've been $10 less if I had remembered those but it didn't matter as much as I thought. We did fine since we cut out eating breakfast out and instead ate in the car. Saved a bunch!

Now I'm in Florida till tomorrow when my husband and I fly to Colorado. Cherie will be posting the rest of the week because I will be officially on vacation starting tomorrow but I had to get on today and make sure you're heading over to coupons.com for your printable coupons.

Check today for brand new awesome coupons on Kraft food items! Lots of great coupons :)



I am out of my element here. I don't have my files of coupons but I know I can jump on coupons.com and print out helpful coupons. Unfortunately, Florida does not allow stores to double coupons - how awful is that??! So, I will have to learn that $0.35 off really means just $0.35 off. Aaaagh!

But even with that I was able to buy a cartful of groceries at Publix using coupons for $58.18 and I saved $45.14.

Not fabulous for me and I'll do better as I get used to being here and maybe I'll not have to buy less then 6 gallons of milk in future weeks - at $2.89 a gallon that was $17.34 of my total and there's no coupons for that - I did get a good deal on cereal which was buy one get one free and I had a $1.00 off each box. Should be enough for the kids for a while.

That's all for now! Cherie will bring more great posts later and next week I will begin using the Grocery Game here and hopefully I'll save even more money then I did on my own today (with help of www.thecouponmom.com)

And if you're wondering, I actually got a scholarship for my writer's conference in Colorado - I just had to pay my way to get there so yes, I'm saving money everywhere and the Lord has been good to provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment