Search & Win

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heard It Through The Grapevine

Harris Teeter is doing TRIPLE COUPONS AGAIN! Nothing could make a triplet mom happier then triple coupons :) I did triples great - Harris Teeter makes them even better by saving me that extra amount of money. Even though I'm not there to enjoy it I'm sending my hubby out to pick up a few cheap and free items that I can look forward to when I get back.

Thanks to Frugal in Virginia for listing a number of Harris Teeter triple coupons! I'll actually be mailing a few to Kirk so he can save even more at HT.



I also heard on Frugal in Virginia that Arby's is giving away something free every Wednesday. Check her blog for the details and check your local Arby's to see if they are participating.

At least that's what I've heard...

No comments:

Post a Comment