Search & Win

Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Triplets!

Dorinda and Cherie can't come to the blog right now. Please leave and comment and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.No, seriously, it's me, Kristy. I'm just invading their blog to tell readers about some great deals this weekend. Shoppers Food Warehouse has been tripling coupons up to $0.99 for the past 3 days and tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day! I shopped last night and picked up many items for free or just pennies...items like Barilla pasta, No Yolks pasta, Hunts ketchup, Kraft dressing, French's mustard, and Lysol toilet cleaner to name a few! Check out this blog for an entire spreadsheet of deals!
Shoppers is not part of the grocery game, but I couldn't pass up these great deals. Target isn't part of the game either, but I recently came across this blog that gives coupon/sale match ups there. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a big fan of the grocery game, but I'm still in the trial period...I have a lot to learn. This coupon stuff is tough on a scatterbrained mom! Anyway, enjoy the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment