Search & Win

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Drugstore Deals

I may be a crazy couponer but I do limit my outings to the store as much as possible. This keeps me from spending money I don't have and helps my sanity :) I actually hit CVS on Saturday before HT and swung my Walgreens Sunday afternoon to pick up a free item while I grabbed another copy of the Sunday paper.

On a normal week I wouldn't go back to the store till at least this Saturday BUT if you haven't already heard Harris Teeter will be doubling coupons up to $1.98 starting tomorrow! Oh, I am so excited :)

Be sure to check out Southern Savers for some early coupon match-ups (yes, she already has quite a few up there today!).

Here's what I got from CVS:



I spent: $12.00
And saved: $26.99
And earned: $13.50 in ECB's

Free this week:

GE Energy Smart Bulbs
- regular price: $5.99
- sale price: $2.99
- earns $2.00 ECB's
- used 1 $1.00/1 coupon from SS 1/3
- final price: FREE

For the Nivea deal see Southern Savers.

Free at Walgreens this week: Electrasol tabs 20 ct. - on sale for $3.49
- earns $1.00 Register Reward (RR)
- used $2.50/1 coupon from SS 1/3
- so FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment