Search & Win

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Southern Savers


I was introduced to this site by a fellow mother of triplets. She says that she loves it and it saves her a lot of money on groceries. I will be using it all month and comparing it to the Grocery Game to see what the pros and cons are of both.

I will say that there is a great deal listed on her site that I did not find at the Grocery Game. Harris Teeter has a Proctor & Gamble promotion going that if you buy $25 worth of their products you will receive a $10 Visa gift card in the mail! Everything should print at the register - all you have to do is fill it out and mail it in. I went the other night purchased diapers and toilet paper and reached my $25 - I'll be mailing my coupon in on Monday.

Free money thanks to Southern Savers.

Be sure to check her site out - she has tons of other stores listed included CVS and Walgreens and grocery stores in the lower states like Publix. Great to know when I go to my moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment