Search & Win

Friday, January 29, 2010

Stretching A Buck At CVS

I know, you're thinking I've already gone over budget for the month how could I possibly have even a dollar to spend at CVS? Well, I didn't. Turns out I only needed $0.66 - and that I had lying around in the change jar.

Here's what I got:



And yes, you read correctly I spent $0.66! How'd I do it? I took advantage of some coupons I received from CVS and a gift card because of a transferred prescription.

- I used a $4.00 off $20.00 coupon that I got in the mail
- A $10 ECB that I had from the Pepsi deal
- And a $25 gift card from transferring my thyroid medication to CVS

I tried to get the most out of the gift card as I possibly could by purchasing items that would give me extra care bucks back. I was able to do the pepsi deal again though this time I bought some chips instead of all soda!

I was also finally able to pick up the Oust sanitizing spray which has been a great ECB earner all month. Price is $3.99 and you get $3 ECB's back - if you use a B1G1 coupon from S 1/03 then you get 2 for $3.99 and earn back $6 ECB's! Can't go wrong there.

With a few other deals I was able to save $26.86 and earn $19 ECB's back making my gift card last that much longer.

You may not have a gift card but there are certainly ways to make every dollar count and stretching every dollar especially at the end of the month when money is low. Do you have any ways that you make your money go further?

No comments:

Post a Comment