Search & Win

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Harris Teeter Twice

I took two trips to Harris Teeter this week. Once with Southern Savers and once with the Grocery Game.

Using Southern Savers on Wednesday:


(Not pictured: 1 gallon milk)

I spent: $28.50
And saved: $45.51 (I also earned $5.00 back from the Kraft cheese promotion)

Using the Grocery Game on Saturday:


(Not pictured: 3 gallons of milk)

I spent: $31.81
And saved: $47.98

Almost identical spending and savings. This week, for the most part, both places had the same deals - I just bought different deals on different days. And I needed a LOT of staples on my second trip. Believe it or not I was almost out of cereal!

Best deals:

Quaker Quakes Mini Rice Cakes
- retail price: $2.19/each
- sale price: 4/$5.00 ($1.25/each)
- used 8 $0.75/1 coupons from RP 1/10
- final price: FREE

Crystal Light Drink Mix/Nabisco 100 Calorie Packes (combo coupon)
- Crystal Light original price: $3.99/each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 4 $2.00 off Crystal Light and 100 Calorie Packs from S 1/3
- final price for Crystal Light: $1.00/each

- Nabisco original price: $3.35
- sale price: 2/$5.00
- used 4 coupons
- final price for Nabisco Packs: $1.50/each

Smart Balance Sour Cream
- original price: $1.79/each
- sale price: $0.99/each
- used 2 $1.00 off 1 coupons from RP 1/10
- final price: FREE

For more great deals check out Southern Savers and/or the Grocery Game. Next week I will share my thoughts on the pros and cons of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment