Search & Win

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Target Deal & 2nd Trip to HT for Super Doubles

I love when I have a shopping trip that leaves me bursting at the seams with proud accomplishment!

Today I had a great trip to Target.
I spent: $17.57
I saved: $25.00

Here's what I got:
4 half gallons of Silk Soy Milk
1 box of Kellogg's fruit snacks
3 bags of Dunkin' Donuts Coffee
1 Clean & Clear face wash

For the very first time I purchased and used coupons from Ebay. 4 of the 5 people in my house drink Silk Soy Milk. I have to buy it every week and had never used coupons for it before. I scored 20 $2/off coupons on Ebay for $2.50 and used 4 of them today. So, I was able to spend .69 cents for each half gallon instead of $2.69!

I also took advantage of the buy 3 bags of DunkinDonuts coffee and get a $5 gift card. This is my favorite kind of coffee, so I consider it a splurge when I get to have it. Coupons.com has $1.00 off coupons for the coffee. Here's the rundown:

Regular Price $6.84
Sale Price $6.00
Price after Coupon $5.00/each

$5 each x 3 = $15
-$5 gift card

Final Price: $3.30 per bag

The Clean & Clear was on sale for $4 and I had a coupon for $2/off from Coupons.com.


Later in the evening I headed off to Harris Teeter to use my daily limit of 20 coupons. :)

I spent: $60.11
I saved: $62.16

I love it when I save more than I spend!

Some of my favorite deals from HT:

Crisco Olive Oil
Regular Price: $7.15
Sale Price : $3.99

$1.50 Internet printable coupon (doubled to $3)

Final Price: $0.99


Olay Facial Cleanser:
Regular Price: $7.49
Sale Price: $4.94

$1.00 coupon from RP/SS (doubled to $2)

Final Price: $2.94

No comments:

Post a Comment