Search & Win

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back To CVS

I really didn't make it to CVS in February. With the weather and being sick I didn't hit the stores but this week CVS gave me reason to head back in :)

What's that?

A diaper sale of course!! Yes, I know my girls are potty training but still at this point it's just Julianna so I still have two in diapers and believe me we're still going through plenty.

I picked up:



I spent: $15.20 ($2.00 was for a needed item and not a pictured item above)
And saved: $15.99 (used $10.49 in ECB's from a previous trip)
And earned: $8 in extra care bucks

Huggies Diapers
- sale price: $19.99
- used $2.00 off printable coupon (links can be found at Southern Savers) - but there is also a $1 off coupon from S 2/28
- earned back $4.00 ECB's
- final price for large box of diapers $13.99

No coupons for the body wash but it was priced at $4.49 and I got $4 ECB's back so it was only $0.49 which I think is a pretty good deal :)

Hoping for some even better ones next week to make my $8 ECB's to go farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment