Search & Win

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples

I hate to admit that I wasn't thrilled with Harris Teeter's triple deals this week. Maybe it will be better when I check out the Grocery Game's match-ups tomorrow but using Southern Savers didn't really get me very far. I was excited about a few things only to find the HT I went in to didn't even carry the items! Weird.

This is what I got tonight:



I spent: $21.27
And saved: $42.16

That's pretty good! My best deals were not really sales and coupons but just lower priced items with good coupons.

Like the Chex
- retail price: $3.29
- used 5 $0.75 off 1 coupons from Coupons.com
- final price: $1.04 a box - just about my ideal price for cereal

Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls/Entrees/Omelets
- retail price: ranged from $3.29 to $3.45
- sale price: ranged from $2.89 to $3.15
- used 6 $0.75/1 coupons from RP 3/7
- final price: $0.64 to $0.90

Through links at Southern Savers I got coupons for:

Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
- retail price: $2.29
- used 2 $0.75/1 coupons
- final price: $0.04

Breakstone Sour Cream
- retail price: $1.99
- used 2 $0.60/1 coupons
- final price: $0.19

A few good deals to be had but I'm always hoping for more :) It's hard to compete with Giant's awesome deal this past week - so sad it's now over!

No comments:

Post a Comment