Search & Win

Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3/15


It's back to the grind for cooking this week :) No more slacking off! I don't mind I like cooking for the family and find it really fun to make new recipes - especially when we actually like them! I finally got around to making the ham and cheese calzones I had on my menu a few weeks ago and they were very good. I will definitely make that again! Taste of Home has the most awesome recipes.

But this week I am using a different cookbook.

This one is from Southern Living and it's titled Easy Weeknight Favorites.



I've had this cookbook for a while and have a few staple recipes in it but decided I would try and branch out this week for a few new options. Not sure if it's still sold through Southern Living but I did see it on Amazon and I highly recommend it as one of my favorites.

Monday - Meatball Hoagies w/ Homemade Mac N Cheese p. 134

Tuesday - Chicken Parmigiana w/ Egg Noodles and Broccoli p. 81

Wednesday - Creamy Chicken Casserole w/ Corn on the Cob p. 19

Thursday - Steak Stroganoff w/ Egg Noodles p. 56

Friday - McDonald's - set-up night for MOPS consignment sale

Saturday - Creamy Chicken Divan p. 90

Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment