Search & Win

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CVS And Giant Trip #3

If you haven't already heard CVS has some great deals on Pampers diapers this week! Even though I now have 2 potty training I am still using plenty of diapers for the 3rd and for night time so I am on the lookout for diaper deals like these!

Here's what I got:



I spent: $10.03
And saved: $19.94
And earned: $9.99 in Extra Care Bucks

Pampers Diapers
- retail price: $11.99
- sale price: $8.97
- used 2 $2.00 off coupons from PG 2/21
- for buying 2 packs I earned $6.00 in ECB's
- final price: $3.97/pack

Colgate Total Toothpaste
- retail price: $4.89
- sale price: $3.99
- used $1.00/1 coupon from S 3/7
- and earned: $3.99 in ECB's
- final price: $1.00 PROFIT!

I used my $8.00 ECB's from last week to lower my out-of-pocket expenses for today. For more match-up ideas head over to Southen Savers

And I couldn't avoid another trip to Giant :) I keep sharing in the hopes that you get some mix and match ideas of your own and head out to give it a try. I am certainly a visual learner and it is much easier for me to follow what someone else has done :)

Transaction #1:


Oh yes, more yogurt. We go through it around here pretty quick - almost a pack a day! You can imagine what that would be full price.

Instead I spent: $1.75
And saved: $19.55
And earned: $10.00 catalina - it printed just fine even through a cashier's line - they still have trouble scanning them though

I used 1 $0.80 off 2 coupon and 3 $0.40 off 1 coupons from Coupons.com
I also used a $0.55 off 2 coupon from GM 2/7

Transaction #2:


I spent: $1.94
And saved: $21.01
And earned: $10.00

Again I used mostly printable coupons from Coupons.com - $0.75/2 Brownies and 3 $0.50 off 1 cake mix and 1 icing coupons. The bread I picked up to be sure I went over $10 and so we had bread for tomorrow night's dinner :) Since the bread was $2.29 turns out I really did need to pick it up!

Okay, I promise no more Giant. After all, tomorrow begins triple coupons at Harris Teeter...

No comments:

Post a Comment