(Just having some Friday fun).
1. The first e-mail you check is the specials at your favorite grocery store.
2. That is quickly followed by your favorite coupon match-up site to see what the best deals are.
3. You consider swinging by the grocery store on date night and just know your dear hubby (or wife) will understand!
4. Your 3-year-old doesn't miss the words "mommy's coupons" on a commercial and promptly points it out.
5. When you forget something at the house and need to go back for it your kids automatically assume that you forgot your coupons!
6. When your kids are playing grocery shopping they are sure to play couponing too.
7. You consider it good alone time to go to the grocery store.
8. You get a strange high from spending nothing and saving tons.
9. You are disappointed when the cashier doesn't have to call the manager to override your savings.
10. $25 left in your grocery budget means it's gonna be a good week - you can make it last and you are looking forward to the challenge :)