Search & Win

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Consignment Sales

It's consignment time again! Hard to believe when there's still a foot of snow on my back deck that it's time to pull out the spring/summer clothes and all the outdoor toys but it's true! Despite the long winter predictions it will eventually get warm so it's time to pull out the clothes, clean, sort and tag them.

If you live in the Northern Virginia area I invite you to check out a few sales - all of which I will be at, one of which I volunteer to be in charge of :) And you thought I spent all my time couponing!

March 6th: 8 AM to 1 PM - Prince William Mothers of Multiples Sale at the Prince William Fairgrounds (10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas)

March 10th to 13th: Classy Kids Consignment sales at the Prince William Fairgounrds - check out their site for more information: Classy Kids Consignment

March 20th: 8 AM to 1 PM - Mothers of Preschoolers at Church of the Word in Gainesville (14215 Lee Highway Gainesville, VA)

Classy Kids put together a tagging video which I thought you might find helpful as a way of knowing how to prepare your items for any sale you might participate in.



Hope this helps! I know I have a lot of work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment