Search & Win

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Trip With Dollar Doublers

Here's what I got today:


I spent: $25.97
And saved: $69.52
VIC Savings: $20.52 - meaning almost $50 of my savings was from coupons!

I don't think the match-ups were as great this time as last but I didn't take extra time to check the stores for deals I didn't already have matches for. Southern Savers wasn't entirely accurate on some of their match-ups which meant a few things cost more.

My best deals:

Pert Plus for Men
- original price: $3.69
- sale price: none
- used 2 $1.50/1 coupons from S 1/24
- final price: $0.69/each

Sure Men's Deodarant
- original price: $2.89
- sale price: none
- used 4 $1.50/1 coupons from S 1/24
- final price: FREE

Starkist Tuna Pouches
- original price: $1.75
- sale price: none
- used 4 printable coupons from HERE - could use coupon on any tuna pouch
- final price: FREE

Ken's Salad Dressing
- original price: $3.55
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 2 $1.00/2 coupons from S 1/10
- final price: $0.78/each (Southern Savers has this listed as free but obviously it was not - I should have double checked the price more closely but I was in a hurry and grabbing the deals my list said to get)

$5.00 of my purchase was on some Valentine's items so just $20 on groceries today - not bad :) I still have a bit more to shop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment