Search & Win

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Menu Planning 2/23


I know it's Tuesday but I'm just getting around to menu planning for the week. Not that we didn't eat yesterday though :)

This week I planned my menu around the meat I had since like I mentioned before we didn't have a lot of meat at the beginning of this month. Just seems like not much has been on sale - not sure why. However, this week I stocked up on pork and we'll be using it this week.

Monday - Mac Chicken Cacciatore

Tuesday - Pork Tenderloin with potatoes and broccoli

Wednesday - Cream Cheese Chicken with Broccoli

Thursday - Chinese-Style Pork Stir-Fry with rice

Friday - Ground Pork Tacos

Saturday - Potluck at school bringing 7-layer dip

Sunday - Leftovers - I think we'll have plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment