Search & Win

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Deals This Week!

Some deals coming up this week:



Walgreens has a 15% off everything Friend & Family discount by going HERE. You can also get 20% off all Walgreens brand products. Thanks to my good friend, Christina who let me know!


When I checked Southern Savers for some match-ups I saw she had posted that next week Harris Teeter will once again have dollar doubler week! This starts 2/17 and runs through 2/23. I know I won't be spending much at the store this week in order to keep whatever budget I have for next week.

Jenny at Southern Savers will have deal match-ups posted for HT on Saturday so be sure and check that out so you are ready to go next Wednesday!

We're still buried under snow but I'm hoping to get out to the grocery store some time this weekend. Fortunately I haven't had to go back for anything since I shopped last Thursday and we've been eating just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment