Search & Win

Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Planning 2/15



I have to say I have very little planned for this week. I know I should but I'm expecting to stock up on Wednesday with the sale at HT so I haven't really though about menu planning past Tuesday and what I do have planned are meals I had left over from last week :)

Here's what I hope to have this week!

Monday - Cheesy Chili Casserole (PC)

Tuesday - Taco Ring (PC)

What I hope to make the rest of the week :)

Wednesday - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

Thursday - Cheddar Ham Soup (TOH)

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Potty Party - still planning menu

Next week I hope to return to cookbook cooking as best as I can with my small budget. I have to say 3 weeks in that $50 a week is basically impossible for us. I'd like it to be our budget but reality is what it is and that's impossible! I'm looking forward to getting back to a higher weekly budget - my fridge is getting bare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment