Search & Win

Monday, February 22, 2010

Trip #3 Harris Teeter Doubles

I meant to post this days ago but we have been hit by the stomach bug here and it hit me hard all weekend long. But I wanted to get this posted tonight and postpone the week's menu in case you want to run out tomorrow and grab up some of the good deals :)

On Friday I went to the store using the Grocery Game which I still believe is the most comprehensive list and if you're pressed for time I highly recommend just using the Grocery Game and forgoing the other sites.

Here's what I got on Friday's trip:


(Not pictured: green pepper; 2 lb carrots; HT shredded lettuce)

I paid: $40.62
And saved: $79.67

I will say I bought a few things I didn't end up needing. I was supposed to have a party on Saturday and I needed food for it but since I had to cancel due to illness I didn't need the food. Oh well, I will use it.

Best deals:

Edy's Ice Cream
- regular price: $4.49
- sale price: $2.97
- used 6 $1.00/1 coupons from S 1/31
- final price: $0.97/each

Grande Tortilla Chips
- regular price: $3.49
- sale price: 2/$6.00
- used 3 $1.00/1 coupons from S 1/10
- final price: $1.00/each

Welch's 100% Grape Juice
- regular price: $3.69
- sale price: 2/$6.00
- used 1 $1.00/1 coupon from S 2/7
- final price: $1.00

Uncle Ben's Boil in Bag Rice
- regular price: $2.29
- sale price: none
- used 2 $1.00/1 coupon from S 1/24
- final price: $0.29/each

For more great deals check out the Grocery Game - she has updated using this week's brand new coupons and there are a few more good deals that I will try and pick up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment